Mission, Vision & Values
Our Mission – what is our reason for being?
- To educate
- To nurture
- To serve the community
- To develop children’s faith and spirituality
- To be inclusive
- To improve life outcomes
- To develop children’s life and learning skills
- To develop morals and principles
To be a Church of England Primary School that: -
- Secures outstanding outcomes for all children throughout the primary age range.
- Establish positive, recognisable "hallmarks" for children that reflect our ethos and values.
- Reflects God's love in the community and beyond.
- Self –worth