For admissions to our school, please watch our virtual tour below and take a look around our website. Further information relating to admissions can be found under the 'Key Information' tab above.
The School Day
The official start of the school day (morning registration) is 08:50 and the school day runs until 15:20, this includes breaks but not optional before or after school activities.
The total time this amounts to in a typical week is 32.5 hours.
What is our reason for being?
- To educate
- To nurture
- To serve the community
- To develop children’s faith and spirituality
- To be inclusive
- To improve life outcomes
- To develop children’s life and learning skills
- To develop morals and principles
For the whole school
- Self –worth
Our School Vision for 2025
To be a Church of England Primary School that:-
- Nurtures each individual as a whole person to enable them to achieve their God given potential and to make outstanding progress.
- Provides an exciting, broad and ambitious curriculum that equips learners for the future.
- as a community demonstrates love and respect for all of God’s creation.
(Statutory Inspection of Anglican & Methodist Schools)
Web link to St Mary's Church Parish of Goring-by-Sea
Mulberry Lane, Worthing, West Sussex BN12 4RN
01903 241 175