Hello. My name is Miss Senior and I am the school’s Inclusion Leader (SENCo). If you have any concerns or enquiries regarding inclusion please do not hesitate to contact me via the school office and I will be happy to help.
I am also the lead for Pupil Premium which is additional funding for publically funded schools in England; its aim is to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities and to close the gap between them and their peers. Goring CE Primary School will only receive this additional money to spend on children if parents or guardians who are eligible apply for it.
Who is eligible?
The school is awarded the additional funding for children who meet any of the following criteria:
- Have a parent serving in the armed forces;
- Are currently entitled to free school meals
- Have been entitled to free school meals within the last 6 years;
- Are ‘looked after’
- Are covered by a guardianship order
- Are covered by a residency order
- Have been adopted from care.
To find out whether your child qualifies for free school meals, click on the link below and complete the online application. Alternatively you can contact the school via the main office and request that an application is made on your behalf.